Shipping & Returns
We make every effort to process, package, and ship your order quickly and efficiently. Weekday orders are processed within 24 hours of being placed. Evening, holiday, and weekend orders are processed on the following business day. You will receive a shipping confirmation email, along with a USPS tracking number, once your package has shipped.
- Standard: Orders are shipped domestically (in the U.S.) via USPS First Class. This usually takes 1-3 business days, but can take longer. Book-only orders are shipped as media mail, which is usually 2-8 business days.
- Express: Orders are shipped domestically (in the U.S.) via USPS Priority Mail Express. Delivery is in 1-2 business days. Orders placed over the weekend (or holidays) will be shipped on the next business day.
- International Standard: Shipped via USPS First Class. (Delivery is anywhere from 7-21 business days, depending on country.)
- International Express: USPS Priority Mail Express. (Delivery is around 3-5 business days, depending on country.)
- In-store Pickup: If you’re local to our Philadelphia studio, select this option to come in and pick up your order in person. Orders will be held for two weeks. To pick up your order, you’ll need your order number and a government-issued photo ID.
For shipping costs, review your options at checkout.
Keep in mind that orders that are shipped to countries outside of the United States may be subject to import taxes, customs duties and fees levied by the destination country. Since customs policies vary from country to country, we encourage you to contact your local customs office for further information.
While we make every effort to ensure your package arrives safe and sound, we cannot be held responsible for lost or stolen packages.
Returned jewelry must be unopened, in its original, tamper-evident packaging. Body jewelry is a personal item. We cannot accept any refunds or exchanges on jewelry where packages have been opened. (You wouldn’t want to buy previously-worn jewelry. If we can’t be guaranteed that the jewelry is unworn, we can’t take it back.)
Apparel may be returned in original, unworn condition.
We cannot accept returns for aftercare products.
We guarantee our products and are happy to take returns for any jewelry damaged during the shipping process. If your jewelry arrives broken, please contact us us to arrange for a replacement or refund.
Except in the case of damaged or defective items, shipping costs are the responsibility of the buyer.
At this time, our online ordering system is not set up to take special orders. If you are interested in custom ordering a piece of jewelry, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
We accept Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover, PayPal, and debit cards.